Saturday, December 19, 2009

Insecurities!

I know I have taken way to much time to write a new blog! I have missed it alot!! I have been really busy with work and just haven't found the time to sit here and write on my site! But I have met someone! He seems absolutely perfect! He is constantly doing something, busy busy busy. I like that! With Gunnar I had to change my ways and make routines and Kelly seems to have that and still keep busy! I like our friendship alot and maybe someday it could go further. But my insecurities are probably sticking out like a sore thumb! Men have not been the nicest people to me up here and it makes me want to hold everyone at arms length. But there is something kind about Kelly's eyes that makes me want to think we could have a really good friendship!!

1 comment:

Chaotic Kristy said...

It's nice to finally meet someone that you can care for, but I understand how you feel not wanting to let them in. It can be hard to let yourself go and open your heart, but just remember not everyone will hurt it.Take a chance or you may regret not doing it later. I hope everything goes well. It sounds like it already is.

Stopping by to say: Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest