Friday, May 6, 2011

Mom!



I wanted to write something to do with Mothers day! So, this is for you Mom! My Mom has been there through anything and everything for me. Yes she gets on my nerves sometimes but I wouldn't change it for the world.(Kisses to you Mom, j/k hehe)When I was little she was there through the scrapes and bruises, the school functions and the never ending fights with my sister. We tried her patience, that is for sure! One of our favorite things to do was watch "Anne of Greene Gables". Or any other movie. She taught me how to put on make-up. She taught me how to be a lady(as Daddy would put it!). She was there for me when I made a very bad decision(ex-husband) and she was there when that bad decision led me to the lose of my baby. She was there when I finely had my Weezer man and through the end of that horrible marriage. She has been there through the sorrow and the happy...Thank You and I love you so very much, Mom!

1 comment:

Gamma Sharon said...

You made me cry!!! I love you soooo much!!! And you and your sister were worth it!
Mom