Sunday, August 9, 2009

Do I make you hot?


It's amazing how life changes. How things that rolled off your back, now stick and haunt you. How petty things really are in the big picture. Men come and go, bosses like you one minute and hate you the next, andlittle boys who never fuss now never stop. Makes you think why are we really here? Why do we need these lessons that sometimes break and shatter hearts. And then really finding out that we really do have the strength to keep moving even when we are just on our hands and knees. But I guess if everything was perfect we wouldn't know of hope!
On a funny note, I am now considered a tease! Yup! Little ol', zit faced, clutz, ditzy me! How I do not know! And the person who thinks it is my boss! LOL!!! I asked her how I was teasing(because it pisses her off!) one of the cooks so I could prevent it and she stumbled for a minute and then said "You let him call you hun!" that shocked me! So, I responded back to her that everyone calls me hun, even her! Then she said that she does it because I am so "damsal in distress"! And then she had the nerve to say that I needed to stop acting like that and grow up!
Ok! So, I didn't do this, but I wanted to fall to the ground, but the back of my hand to my forehead and scream "Please someone help! I have fallen and can't get up!" LOL!!!


1 comment:

Gamma Sharon said...

You should of... that would have been funny!
Love ya