Sunday, August 30, 2009

I didn't disappear!!


Hi everyone! I didn't just fall off the face of the Earth. I have had a hard time the last few weeks, but hopefully I can get in the swing of things again. I don't know why but I have had a hard time with my daughters fourth birthday. Or I guess I should put it as she would have been four. Last year I didn't have that hard of a time with it. I sent a prayer up and ask if God would give her and kiss and hug for me and that was it. This year the tears have been flowing even when I didn't realize I was thinking of her.
But on a happy note, I will get even more time with my little man!! I am starting to work mornings like a normal adult!! I can't wait for nights with my little weezer!!

1 comment:

Ally Wasmund said...

Hello stranger. :)

So glad you came back! I'm so sorry you are having a tough time. {{{hugs}}}

Happy Monday!