Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentines, daycare and Daddy!

So, I decided about a month ago that I needed some more projects to do! Well, instead of doing something to my house, like I usually do. I Decided to pick the worst holiday ever and host a party at the resturant I work at to bring in more customers. So, I have procrastinated and now have over fifty party favors to make and have to come up with questions to one of the games I decided we should play. And I don't hate Valentines completely! My dad was the sweetest man ever and would buy my sister and I a carnation and chocolate every year until I turned 16. But I do think it is a day better spent with a bottle of patron than a bunch of people forced to think they are really in love with each other! And that is how I got the nick name pirate last year!!(Not one of my finer moments!) And to top that all off, my mom decided to go visit her uncle and I can't find a babysitter after 5pm so my dad said that he would do it. But he asked me tonight, "What if he poops?" What do you say to that without loosing the only willing person to babysit? So, I say, "Well I guess you can call someone over to clean him or maybe do it yourself?" and he starts gaging! Tomorrow will be a fun night!!! If only I could video tape the whole event!! LOL But on a happy note!!!!!!! I took Gunnar to daycare today and the lip stayed put(that means it did not stick out so far that I thought it could hit the ground) and he was happy!! He did not even acknowledge me once he was in that door!! Afterwards I was kind of thinking to myself, "Should I be happy or sad about that?" But I Dont care! My Little man was Happy!!! And then on an even happier note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am officially Divorced!! After two years I am finally free!! So, Who ever is around here( and here I mean in the boondocks!) I am going out and I am painting the town red!! After my horrible Valentines day Party on Saturday!! Party! Party! Party!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope it all turns out all right! Stopping from SITS!

Gamma Sharon said...

And you lived through it... Yeah!
Your Mom loves you!

Gamma Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.