Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hard Worker!

So, This is like it is new again!! I have been working so much it is hard to find time for anything. I have remodeled my bedroom and it is gorgeous!! It isn't totally finished but ooh lala!! Work has been a disaster!! My boss is what she likes to call an absentee boss. It is one of the greatest things, but the past three weeks she has been working. And monday was the worst! She decided to get in my face and yell at me. And when I say in my face, I mean her forehead was on mine! I didn't think I deserved this! I wasn't talking back or not listening to her, so I don't know how she thought I needed this. But the next day LeAnn decided that she needed to talk to me (she is a co-manager) and she said that she has a lot on her plate(I gave her a bad hand gesture the resturaunt is really making me a little vulgar) and that she is just coming off alittle more stern. So I decided to tell her what really happened and she said that she is just harder on the ones that have more potential. In my opinion if you want someone to work harder for you then you don't demean them!! But on a good note, I get to work mornings in the kitchen!! I will get my evening with Gunnar when I don't have to work the bar!! Yay!! Another thing I am doing is new siding on my house!!! My house will no longer be known as the little pink house!!! I hate pink on a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's is hard to emphasis so maybe the exlamation points helped!hehe!

3 comments:

Ally Wasmund said...

Bummer about your boss. Seriously, it would be nice to be able to talk back and stick up for yourself. Some day we'll all get a freebie! That will ROCK.

Oh my gosh, your little guy is SO ADORABLE! Awwww

Gamma Sharon said...

Wow... you can tell we are all related!
That picture of Gunnar is so great... it turned out better than I thought it had. He was having so much fun playing on that matress, using it like a slide! ALL BOY!
Love ya, Mom

Allie said...

Swinging by from Mama Kat's - nice to know that someone else despises pink in/on/throughout a house. I'll take your "little pink house" and raise you a "fuschia carpet everywhere and pink walled house." Trying to get rid of it, one room at a time.

=D
Allie