Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Man in the Moon


Wouldn't you just love to hide away for a while on the moon. That is what I thought of when I saw this picture! To just get away and relax from all the bills, men, problems at work, and the messy house that desparately needs to be cleaned. I like the thought of an escape sometimes, but then what good is a break when you get back and it is all there and maybe some more. But this picture also invokes a thought of finally finding that man in the moon. That perfect someone to help you through all the trials and tribulations. We all dream of our fairy tale endings, but no one ever talks about after. When prince charming is drunk and passed out on the bed while the baby is screaming and your ready to pull your hair out. I think Disney did a bad thing for little girls. They made us believe everything would turn out perfect. They never taught us that life, not just relationships, takes hard work and that we will have our happy endings even if its not what we planned on.

1 comment:

Gamma Sharon said...

I think you are wonderful, and I like both your ways of looking at that picture.