Thursday, June 25, 2009

Boys and their Jewels!

Ok, so I was givin this box to put my thoughts and prayers in when I lost my little girl and I never really used it, but I thought it would be a good thing to help me think of things to write about. So, one of my thought was of my darling little boy! He has this obsession with his jewels! I am a girl and I don't get it! I found out that guys start out with this obsession, it is gained by the knowledge of certain things. If his diaper is off his hand is down there. And sometimes he really has a hold of it in a painful way. I have to tell him to stop. When my mom takes care of him she asks him if he is done yet so she can put the diaper back on. I don't get it and I don't think I want to. But that is not the reason for this post. Ok, so he is a normal boy with this horrible obsession, but now he has started when I change his diaper, he waits until he is clean and then raises up his hand above his head and then slams it down on his...jewels. And then he laughs, mainly because mommy is making a wierd face at him, because that has to hurt!! I have asked some people and they say their boys did the same thing, but it makes you wonder is my kid normal?

1 comment:

Gamma Sharon said...

My poor Boo! He is just figuring it all out! I think!?!
Love ya, Mom