Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baking Soda!!


So, every morning I get up make my coffee. Feed Gunnar, who is the happiest baby when he wakes up(I'm not looking forward to when that changes!) and then I turn on the music and we dance. I love to dance and it look like I'm rubbing off on Gunnar. So Cute! This morning I pulled out the camera trying to get a pic of him dancing, but when he see the camera he thinks oh I get a new toy. So he gets as close as possible and I only get shots of his eyeballs. This morning though I did something different. I made myself a mask and put it on my face and thought maybe someone out there in cyber space might like the recipe. I have very sensitive skin and I don't have alot of money to waste on facial products. So, I heard from the view one day about four years ago that Starr Jones(that tells you how long ago it was) used baking soda on her face everyday. Well, I tried it and it works so well. It's the only thing that doesn't make me break out even more. Then I decided to try and put an invigorating soap with it(the kind that makes your skin feel cold when you wash with it) and it was just a tiny bit with the baking soda. And I noticed with that combination it shrinks my pores down and keeps my skin clear! I like to play around with things, so I also found out that it you make a paste with it and put it on your pimple(I usually have the ones you think might have a gravitational pull) at night before you go to bed it dries the pimple out and makes it go buh-bye by morning! I like to play around with these things and it is wonderful when you can find things that work with out breaking your bank account!!

1 comment:

Gamma Sharon said...

Ok, so I have been wanting a miracle for my face, maybe I should try it. Think it will get rid of my wrinkles!