Monday, January 18, 2010

I need your HELP!?!?

So, I thought it might be alittle fun to maybe answer some questions!! Kind of like a Dear John Kind of thing. Only it wouldn't be John. There just isn't anything between the legs to be a John. LOL! So I would like to hear from you alittle and give you alittle info at the same time! I was thinking maybe you might want to know some fun drinks or some drinks that go good with a certain meal? Or what kind of drinks to have at a get together or dinner party? Or even just random things that don't even have to deal with drinks? Like how did a blonde figure out how to work a computer enough to get a blog going!? What do you think of this idea? I would LOVE to hear from you!!!!
Love, Laugh, and Drink Up!
Candace

3 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

I love wine for dinner parties. I know, I know! Very simple. But I love Rieslings so very, very much.

Stopping by from SITS!

Unknown said...

Great idea for a post! Stopping by from SITS!

Gamma Sharon said...

Ok, here goes...
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?